Our washi tape is made with real hand-silkscreened chiyogami yuzen washi mulberry paper from Japan. Each roll contains a total of 6' x 5/8" strip of washi tape in a self dispensing package.
NOTES ABOUT OUR WASHI TAPE:
- Because our washi tape is made from real sheets of washi paper, the tape and print is not continuous and strip length may vary slightly depending on the original silk-screen size.
- TRO washi tape features a an peel-off backing. Due to the delicate nature of the mulberry paper, back should be removed gently.
- The pattern swatch pictured is an exact 6" x 6" representation of the larger washi sheet design. Our tape is made from 5/8" portions of the pattern, so design placement will vary per a roll.
- Portions of the whole design may not be pictured as some patterns are very diverse.
- Colors reflected in the picture may differ from the true colors of the paper depending on the calibration of your screen monitor. Please don't hesitate to message if you have questions about specific coloring.More Info